I know I am! So here's an alternative for you: Marimo balls!
THE CUTEST PLANTS EVER.
- It's a type of algae. And it's from Japan!
- Algae produces between 70 and 80 percent of the oxygen in Earth's atmosphere! It makes sense, since Earth is made of mostly water! (Source)
- You don't have to water it all the time! You just have to replace its water every one or two weeks, which is really easy, because you'll probably not forget to do that since you'll be staring at its cuteness all the time.
- Unlike most indoor plants plants, they barely need any sunlight. Light from lightbulbs is actually enough for them to grow!
- If your marimo turns gray, just flip it over so it gets sunlight. And always rotate it so it stays round.
- If you put them in fishtanks they will filter out your water!
- (By the way I got a lot of the facts on marimo care from this webpage).
Where to Buy Them:
- Do some research, and find out where you can buy Marimos where you live! And yes, you can buy them online!